Twilio is a cloud-based communications platform that provides a comprehensive suite of services to help businesses build customer relationships. Its feature rich APIs enable voice, messaging (SMS or WhatsApp), and video conversations within the web and mobile apps.
Twilio is widely used in customer service to provide customer support and make communications between different apps.
Manage Omnichannel Conversations at Scale
Enchant uses Twilio integration to convert SMS and WhatsApp conversations with your customers into tickets in your Enchant shared inbox.
You can also receive and make phone calls from Enchant via the Voice Call channel using the Twilio integration. The agent can even write up private notes while on the call to share and collaborate with the team.
Now, your support team can use their standard workflows and productivity tools to work together and efficiently resolve your customers’ problems.
Benefits of using Twilio Integration
By adding Twilio integration with Enchant, your team is able to serve your customers more effectively from a central place:
- Boost Productivity: Assign tickets for clear ownership of requests, use macros & bulk actions for speed, and work faster with canned responses.
- Team Collaboration: Share drafts, exchange private notes and avoid duplicate responses with collision detection.
- Workflow Automation: Apply custom rules and organize request types for initial routing.
- Customer Context Customer information from your CRM and recent tickets are visible when writing a response to the customer.
- Communication History: All customer interactions via the Twilio channel are archived in the customer's communication history within Enchant.
- Analyze Trends: Built-in reports with ability to drill deeper for details over a certain length of time.
You customers will be able to see your responses in their WhatsApp or SMS app, and continue the conversation when they are available.
To learn more about how to add Twilio Integrations, please see the following resources:
Is there any extra cost for using Twilio Integration?
Unlike many help desks, Enchant does not charge any extra fees per message when using Twilio integration. In fact, all our integrations are included for free in our simple and affordable pricing of $15 per user per month.
Can the same phone number be used for phone calls, SMS and WhatsApp with Enchant?
Yes, same phone number can receive and send messages via both SMS and WhatsAp, and receive/make voice calls from Enchant. For WhatsApp, the phone number just needs to be approved for sending WhatsApp messages by Twilio.
How long does it take for the Twilio conversations to show up in Enchant?
You should see the conversations turn into tickets in Enchant almost immediately or at least within a couple minutes.
Deliver Omni-Channel Customer Service
Try out Enchant today, free for 30 days!