Why logistics companies use Enchant
- Improve Operational Efficiency: Centralized email inboxes with powerful workflow automation tools enable your team to collaborate effectively. Everything you need, so you never miss a beat.
- Send Quotes Faster: With realtime notifcations and collaboration tools, your team will be the first to get back to the client with the quote.
- Increase Growth: Wow your clients with efficient and effective operations. Keep clients happier, bringing more repeat business and stronger referrals.
How do logistics companies use Enchant
With Enchant, all your emails come to a central hub. Enchant provides all the tools needed to communicate effectively and keep the team moving swiftly.
- Capture all your client and carrier communications inside centralized Enchant shared inboxes.
- All collaboration tools are built in. No more CC'ing and forwarding to your team. No more lost emails.
- With realtime teamwide notification, be the first to respond with a quote.
- Customize live folders based on client, priority or state of request.
Meet your response time targets
- Automatically escalate requests where your response time targets are violated.
- Never drop the ball again with built-in Service Level Agreement (SLA) management.
- At any time, there's a single person on the team who is responsible for the conversation.
- Handover to other team members is done with explicit action.
- When they're away sick or on vacation, it is easy for someone else to jump in and keep the tasks moving forward.
- Communicate privately with your team, without leaving the conversation.
- No need to jump to other team chat tools... and any important decisions are archived alongside the relevant conversation.
Live Customer Context
- Recent conversations, across channels, at your fingertips.
- Bring custom business data from your internal systems to Enchant. Display your custom context and order tracking data alongside customer conversations in real time.
- Create a draft and send it to a team mate to fill in the details.
- Help new hires learn by approving their drafts.
Save time with canned responses
- Move faster by building a library of readymade emails for various steps in your workflows.
- Share the canned responses with your team.
Workflow automation - rules, macros
- Replace repetitive tasks with single click macros.
- … or use rules to have the system take actions for you automatically.
Live chat on your website
- Chat with visitors and answer enquiries while they are still on your website.
- Enchant provides live customer context to the team, so they can identify if the visitor is an existing customer.
Manage internal procedures
- Document and organize internal procedures in Enchant with an easy to use article builder.
- Powerful content managment features keep internal documentation organized and accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Why should a logistics company use shared email software like Enchant?
Enchant was designed from the ground up for email based team communications and solves a number of issues with other email systems. When using Enchant:
- You have powerful workflow automation and collaboration tools to ensure the team is working effectively.
- Client communications won’t be spread across a bunch of different email accounts.
- You never need to wonder who is currently responsible for a conversation.
- Conversation threads can include private notes only visible to other team mates.
- You no longer need to CC all involved team mates on every email, which also means the client can’t accidentaly remove them by clicking Reply instead of Reply-All
- You’re in control of the email subject, which ensures the client isn’t accidentally removing your project number from the subject
Does Enchant replace our email system?
Enchant compliments your existing email system like Outlook 365 or Google Workspace.
You would continue to use your existing email system for your personal email addresses (james@), but use Enchant to manage your team email addresses (team@, payments@, etc).
Enchant would become your team’s email client to those team email addresses.
What if a client continues to email our personal addresses?
When you receive an email form a client directly, you would just forward it to your team address that’s managed by Enchant and then reply to it using Enchant. The client will not need to take any special action and Enchant will correctly associate that forwarded email with the client’s communication history.
Does Enchant work with my CRM?
Enchant has a powerful API on which integrations can be built. We have a number of readymade integrations with other systems and are open to adding more. If the solution you are using with has an open API, reach out to us to discuss possibility of adding an integration.
What does it require on my end to setup Enchant?
For incoming email: We'll provide you with a forwarding address (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org) for every team email address that will be managed by Enchant. You would need to setup your email system to automatically forward incoming email to the provided forwarded address.
For outgoing email: We'll provide you DNS entries that need to be put in place to allow us to send email on your domain's behalf. Alternatively, you can provide us SMTP details of your email systems and we can send email through those systems.
For text messaging, phone calls and social channels, please see the integrations page for more details.
For website setup, please see the knowledge base page for more details.
How much does Enchant cost?
Enchant costs $15 USD / user / month. Here, a user is someone on your team that needs to login to Enchant.
Can I try out Enchant and see if it works for my company?
Yes, Enchant has a no-credit-card required 30-day free trial.