How to take this quiz?
For every correct answer below, add one point. There are a total of 5 questions, and you can calculate your score out of 5.
If you score 4 or 5, consider it a pass!!
Which is more important to gauge satisfaction, CSAT or NPS?
- Option 1: CSAT
- Option 2: NPS
- Option 3 (CORRECT ANSWER): They’re both pretty valuable for getting a gauge on customer satisfaction
What kind of scale does an NPS survey use?
- Option 1: 3 point
- Option 2: 5 point
- Option 3 (CORRECT ANSWER): 10 point
- Option 4: 11 point
How big should your satisfaction survey be?
- Option 1 (CORRECT ANSWER): Just one question
- Option 2: No more than one page of five questions
- Option 3: Two to three pages which takes no more than 10 minutes to complete
Is the customer always right?
- Option 1: Ofcourse, what a silly question. The customer is always right!
- Option 2 (CORRECT ANSWER): It depends, sometimes customer complaints are not justified
What goal should your customer support team focus on?
- Option 1: Focus on improving customer satisfaction ratings
- Option 2: Focus on minimizing response times
- Option 3 (CORRECT ANSWER): Focuse on both, since both are important