How to take this quiz?
For every correct answer below, add one point. There are a total of 5 questions, and you can calculate your score out of 5.
If you score 4 or 5, consider it a pass!!
What is outbound sales?
- Option 1: Calling people from your friend circle and making sales pitches
- Option 2 (CORRECT ANSWER): The process of reaching out to prospects and making sales pitches
- Option 3: The process of reaching out to prospects and setting up appointments
What is more targetted, outbound sales or inbound sales?
- Option 1 (CORRECT ANSWER): Outbound sales
- Option 2: Inbound sales
Which of the following are steps in a sales process?
- Option 1: Identify your segments
- Option 2: Generate leads
- Option 3: Qualification
- Option 4: Calls & meetings
- Option 5: Closing
- Option 6 (CORRECT ANSWER): All of the above
What is needed for an effective sales process?
- Option 1: Lots of money buy a big list of prospects
- Option 2 (CORRECT ANSWER): Really understaning what segments your customers belong to
- Option 3: Making sure the team knows how improve their sales calls
Should you be qualifying your prospects first?
- Option 1 (CORRECT ANSWER): Ofcourse, time is precious and lots of time can be wasted by prospects who will never buy
- Option 2: No, it’s just another step and a big waste of time in itself!