With over 1.3 billion active users, Facebook Messenger has become a popular choice for customers seeking assistance from businesses.
Integrating your help desk with Facebook Messenger opens up a new level of engagement between you and your customers, allowing you to build stronger relationships.
Manage Facebook Messenger Conversations at Scale
Using Facebook Messenger integration, Enchant converts the customer requests received via Facebook Messenger into tickets in your Enchant inbox.
When your team writes a response on a Facebook Messenger conversation, it is sent to the customer through your messenger channel.
Now, your support team can use their standard workflows and productivity tools to work together and efficiently resolve your customers’ problems.
Benefits of using Facebook Messenger Integration
By adding Facebook Messenger integration with Enchant, your team is able to serve your customers more effectively from a central place:
- Boost Productivity: Assign tickets for clear ownership of requests, use macros & bulk actions for speed, and work faster with canned responses.
- Team Collaboration: Share drafts, exchange private notes and avoid duplicate responses with collision detection.
- Workflow Automation: Apply custom rules and organize request types for initial routing.
- Customer Context Customer information from your CRM and recent tickets are visible when writing a response to the customer.
- Communication History: All customer interactions via the Facebook Messenger channel are archived in the customer's communication history within Enchant.
- Analyze Trends: Built-in reports with ability to drill deeper for details over a certain length of time.
You customers will be able to see your responses in their Facebook Messenger, and continue the conversation when they are available.
Providing help to your customers using the channel that is most comfortable for them will lead to happier customers!
Integrate Facebook Messenger with a Few Clicks
Connect your Facebook Messenger with Enchant by adding the Facebook Messenger channel from the Channels settings page. It's a hassle free no-code solution that does not require use of advanced technical skills.
When you add the channel, the system will guide you through a few simple steps to give Enchant access to your Facebook Messenger. Read here for more details on the setup.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.
Is there any extra cost for using Facebook Messenger Integration?
There are no extra changes for adding Facebook Messenger channel with Enchant. In fact, all our integrations are included for free in our simple and affordable pricing of $15 per user per month.
Can we connect more than one Facebook Messenger account within an Enchant account?
Yes, absolutely! There's no limit to how many Facebook Messenger accounts you can add within an Enchant account. You can just create a separate Facebook Messenger integration for each one and manage all your customer conversations from a single account.
How long does it take for the Facebook Messenger conversations to show up in Enchant?
You should see the conversations turn into tickets in Enchant almost immediately or at least within a couple minutes.
Will messages sent from Enchant be visible from Meta Business Suite Inbox?
Yes, all messages sent from Enchant will be visible within Facebook's own interfaces.
Deliver Omni-Channel Customer Service
Try out Enchant today, free for 30 days!