Why accounting firms use Enchant
- Improve Operational Efficiency: Centralized email inboxes with powerful workflow automation tools enable your team to collaborate effectively on client communications. Everything you need, so you never miss a beat.
- Get More Prospects: Chat with leads while they are still on your website, maximizing your sales pipeline.
- Increase Growth: Wow your clients with efficient and effective operations. Keep clients happier which ultimately makes referrals stronger.
How do accounting firms use Enchant
With Enchant, client emails and live chats come to a central hub, where your entire team can work together. Enchant provides all the tools needed to communicate effectively and keep the team moving swiftly.
- Capture all your client communications inside Enchant shared inboxes.
- Customize live folders based on responsibility, priority or type of task.
- At any time, there's a single person on the team who is responsible for the conversation.
- Handover to other accountants or assistants is done with explicit action.
- When they're away sick or on vacation, it is easy for someone else to jump in and keep the tasks moving forward.
- Communicate privately with your team, without leaving the conversation.
- No need to jump to other team chat tools... and any important decisions are archived alongside the relevant conversation.
- Create a draft and send it to an assistant to fill in the details.
- Help new hires learn by approving their drafts.
Save time with canned responses
- Build up a library of readymade emails for various steps in your procedures and workflows.
- Share the canned responses with your team.
Workflow Automation: Rules & Macros
- Replace repetitive tasks with single click macros.
- ... or use rules to have the system take actions for you automatically.
Live chat on your accounting firm website
- Chat with leads and book meetings while they are still on your website.
- Enchant provides live customer context to the team, so they can identify if the visitor is an existing client.
Manage internal procedures
- Document and organize internal procedures in Enchant with an easy to use article builder.
- Powerful content managment features keep internal documentation organized and accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Why should an accounting firm use shared email software like Enchant?
Enchant was designed from the ground up for email based team communications and solves a number of issues with other email systems. When using Enchant:
- You have powerful workflow automation and collaboration tools to ensure the team is working effectively.
- Client communications won’t be spread across a bunch of different email accounts.
- You never need to wonder who is currently responsible for a conversation.
- Conversation threads can include private notes only visible to other members of the firm.
- You no longer need to CC all involved team mates on every email, which also means the client can’t accidentaly remove them by clicking Reply instead of Reply-All
- You’re in control of the email subject, which ensures the client isn’t accidentally removing project identifiers from the subject
Does Enchant replace our email system?
Enchant compliments your existing email system like Outlook 365 or Google Workspace.
You would continue to use your existing email system for your personal email addresses (james@), but use Enchant to manage your team email addresses (bookkeeping@, payments@, etc).
Enchant would become your team’s email client to those team email addresses.
What if a client continues to email our personal addresses?
When you receive an email form a client directly, you would just forward it to your team address that’s managed by Enchant and then reply to it using Enchant. The client will not need to take any special action and Enchant will correctly associate that forwarded email with the client’s communication history.
Does Enchant replace our accounting software?
Enchant is focussed on client communications: via email and live chat. It does not replace the other functionality that would be offered by your accounting software.
Does Enchant work with my CRM and accounting software?
Enchant has a powerful API on which integrations can be built. We have a number of readymade integrations with other systems and are open to adding more. If the solution you are using with has an open API, reach out to us to discuss possibility of adding an integration.
What does it require on my end to setup Enchant?
For incoming email: We'll provide you with a forwarding address (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org) for every team email address that will be managed by Enchant. You would need to setup your email system to automatically forward incoming email to the provided forwarded address.
For outgoing email: We'll provide you DNS entries that need to be put in place to allow us to send email on your domain's behalf. Alternatively, you can provide us SMTP details of your email systems and we can send email through those systems.
For text messaging, phone calls and social channels, please see the integrations page for more details.
For website setup, please see the knowledge base page for more details.
How much does Enchant cost?
Enchant costs $15 USD / user / month. Here, a user is someone on your team that needs to login to Enchant.
Can I try out Enchant and see if it works for my company?
Yes, Enchant has a no-credit-card required 30-day free trial.
Grow your business with happier clients
Try out Enchant today, free for 30 days!